As a young girl, I looked up to my orthodontist, a kind man who seemed to enjoy his profession. Years later I understand the privilege of interacting with a family of patients that is appreciative. Orthodontic treatment is life-changing. I am honored to provide orthodontic care that requires precision and skill, yet improves the patient’s overall well being.
- Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, University of Southern Indiana, 1992
- Doctor of Dental Surgery with Distinction, Indiana University, 1995
- Master of Science in Dentistry, Indiana University, 1997
Professional Appointments and Memberships
- Adjunct Faculty member, Indiana University
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Indiana Association of Orthodontics, 2012 President
- E.H. Angle Society Midwest Component
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Board of Trustees, Barr-Reeve Community School Corporation
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
My husband and I are long-time residents of Daviess County and love spending time with our six children and two grandchildren. We have enjoyed serving in our church and community for the past 20 years, and hope to continue to be a part of it for years to come.